ThomasNovels

Grace Thomas, Teresa Thomas, Paige Endover (the ugly step-sister), Mozella Thomas and Tinker Thomas all reside in the crowded imagination of Grace Thomas.







New

Erotic and/or weird short stores at PlotsbyPaige@blogspot.com.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Health Insurance

I recently reviewed my options on my health insurance and no, damn it, they won’t pay for counseling so I get to continue to live with all these characters in my head until I take the time to write them out in stories instead of messing around on the blog. But wait … what is this farther down the page? My insurance company will pay up to $250 for an ambulance. That’s cool and good information to have but … after I read the fine print I find out they will only pay $100 of an emergency room visit. Now think about this. If I’m in an ambulance, guess where they’re taking me and they’re going to make out better than the emergency room. It’s not as if the guy taking my pulse is really cute and I can suggest stopping by the local coffee shop for a latté. And by the way … my local rescue squad is volunteer-based and doesn’t charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment